BTW: I'm terrible at coming up with titles, if anybody has
suggestions, I'm all ears.
Generic Disclaimer: Most characters
contained within the stories below are copyrighted to someone else. I
am using them without permission, but without intent to malice or make
money. Any plots contained below are my own ideas, please don't steal
- Where are the seishi now? Reborn into our world and working
for the police. On hiatus while I study police procedure
- The first summoning was successful, but now there's a new evil,
and a new person from our world pulled into the book. Likely to
become shonen ai. Chapter one is complete
- a 5 minute piece when the ml was getting irate
- a little Taito/Yamachi set a few years after they graduate
- The original Digidestined are in college now, though Tai's been
missing for years. Taito/Yamachi
Matters in this section are mine, don't
Naxos:a story I originally wrote in
8th grade, then rewrote in 12th for College Writing. This is science
fiction, specifically space exploration. Unfortunately, I had to
finish the story up fast because I'd gone way over the five page limit,
so the end is rushed.
- brief character sketches
- the story itself
Poetry: random untitled bits of poetry.
Believe it or not, I used to use strict rhyme and meter.
- written in study hall back in high school
- written during engineering mechanics lecture
- again from mechanics
- started years ago in a blue funk finished 2/13/2002
My poor submissions to the art world.